At Swinford Insurance, our commercial combined insurance brings together a range of commonly required business covers under the one single policy. Which means, only one renewal date!
This policy is usually designed for smaller businesses; it is a cost-effective and manageable way to protect against all aspects of business risk. However, it may also be worthwhile for a large business to consider this type of policy to ensure they have all of the correct covers they need.
Each of our policies are designed to suit the individual needs of each company. However, commercial combined insurance typically includes cover for the following: liability, goods in transit, money, business interruption and material damage.
Whether you are a small start-up or a large corporate company, get in touch with us to see how we can help you. We can discuss all of your business insurance options with you.
Our Commercial Combined Insurance policies cover:
- Liability – public, products & employer’s
- Business income (loss of income caused by the inability to trade)
- Legal expenses
- Material damage and theft
- Engineering inspections
- Personal accident and/or business risks
- Business Interruption – provides you with an income to protect against unforeseen circumstances ranging from natural disasters to accidental failures of machinery and services
We will search our wide panel of insurers on your behalf to ensure you get the best cover for your business at a great price.
If you would like a competitive quote for your commercial combined insurance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! A member of the team will be more than happy to help, give us a call on 01384 884920 or fill in our online quote form and we will get in contact with you.